TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurtis App

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kurtis App Empty Kurtis App Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 am

dreadfist

Ingame name : Saleen

LvL : 72, soon 73 Smile

Class : Priest int buffer

Previous clan : Survivors

Reason for quiting your previous clan : They were a great bunch of players and people. Sadly the clan wasn't active again and didn't work together at all. Im not one for quitting clans. I hate doing it because I lose friends, But the clan was going nowhere and i play to be in the top of the server. And i know your clan is going to be that. Smile

How much playing per day : 5-10 hours a day depending if its the weekend or weekday.

Can use ventrilo : yes!

Premium user : EXP all the way Smile

Reason you making application : I have a lot of friends in your clan and know a lot of your players. You guys are english speaking and are professional. Im looking forward to lvling and pking with you guys. 3 good things I love about this clan is the team work, honesty and relationship you guys have with one another and other clans. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in game and on vent.

Cheers!

Last edited by dreadfist on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

2Kurtis App Empty Re: Kurtis App Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:11 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

In short lines Smile ACCEPTED & Welcome!

I gave you access to clan forums,before loading game read everything and post where its asked.

All new members will be on test first 10 days started from 29.november,if you start any fight with clannies,if you swear to clannies,if someone flame you and you return(in this case,just take SS and provide it to me,and he will be removed asap,no need to return with flames or swears) you will be removen from clan.We dont ask much,just to be human,mature and polite!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

3Kurtis App Empty Re: Kurtis App Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 am

Kenpachi

i vouch for my buddy here Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum