TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

0r10n's Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

10r10n's Application Empty 0r10n's Application Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am

0r10n

Ingame name : 0r10n

LvL : 72

Class : Sin

Previous clan : Survivors

Reason for quiting your previous clan : Well, Saleen left and he is my real life friend. Inactivity, no leveling parties when I am up. Always end up leveling with you guys or randoms. Only PK I do is with Weezy.... Overall, they have really great members but not enough are active during my time.

How much playing per day : 5-10 hours a day.

Can use ventrilo : Of course, I think it is necessary for success.

Premium user : Yep

Reason you making application : Kenpachi is awesome.... Saleen is a downside but I guess I have to live with that. The many guys I have exp'd with are awesome, fun, mature and just seem like an overall great clan that gets it done. Look forward to rocking the server with you guys!

20r10n's Application Empty Re: 0r10n's Application Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED & Welcome!

I gave you access to clan forums,before loading game read everything and post where its asked.

All new members will be on test first 10 days started from 30.november,if you start any fight with clannies,if you swear to clannies,if someone flame you and you return(in this case,just take SS and provide it to me,and he will be removed asap,no need to return with flames or swears) you will be removen from clan.We dont ask much,just to be human,mature and polite!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum