TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tmack's recruitment application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tmack's recruitment application Empty Tmack's recruitment application Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:26 pm

tmack

Name: Tony

In game: Tmack

Class: Priest buffer/healer right now

Level: 74 20%

smoker: yes but only weed! wheres the weed at

premuim: always

ventrilo: hell ya

Time can play: i am retired so 10 15hours

old clan: snap

I want to leave this clan is beacue they never help clan mates. I think it is always be clan first and some dont feel same way. this clan have bad team work. Good team work is most important.

Why join: Well I been in a few reapers partys and all seem to speek english, have respect and not act like a noobie. Seems like when i am in party all have good team work. from what i have read on this page is true best clan ever. I hope i get voted in would love to help out. thank for your time! peace out

2Tmack's recruitment application Empty Re: Tmack's recruitment application Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:41 pm

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

CONSIDERING

http://thereapers.nstars.org

3Tmack's recruitment application Empty Re: Tmack's recruitment application Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Stylez

I believe that we could use one or two more active priests Smile

4Tmack's recruitment application Empty Re: Tmack's recruitment application Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:33 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED & Welcome!

I gave you access to clan forums,before loading game read everything and post where its asked.

All new members will be on test first 10 days started from 3.december,if you start any fight with clannies,if you swear to clannies,if someone flame you and you return(in this case,just take SS and provide it to me,and he will be removed asap,no need to return with flames or swears) you will be removen from clan.We dont ask much,just to be human,mature and polite!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum