TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Empty Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:59 pm

BigChef

Ingame name : BigChef

LvL : Almost 75

Class : Rogue - Sin

Previous clan : Snap

Reason for quiting your previous clan : they never help when really need them

How much playing per day : 8-11 hours

Can use ventrilo : OFC !

Premium user : today i bought new one

Reason you making application : i saw ur team playing and i like it, im sure i could fit in better with you..

2Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Empty Re: Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 pm

FrenKy

FrenKy
Admin
Admin

I think you didnt honestly answered on "reason for quiting previous clan"

right?

They kicked you, because you didnt wanted to help clan and was leaching in their exp pt's all the time.

right?

3Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Empty Re: Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:42 pm

BigChef

FrenKy wrote:I think you didnt honestly answered on "reason for quiting previous clan"

right?

They kicked you, because you didnt wanted to help clan and was leaching in their exp pt's all the time.

right?
is isnt the real story, we did clan exp pt on brahams,i asked them about to go to buy sigarets they accep it when i went to buy i saw my friends then i went with my real friends and back after 3 hours, when i come to computer i back without clan.. its a bad clan, i saw lots of bosses at eslant just wrote on clan chat about SQ/ TALOS / TK and no answer :X they always doing what they want , thats why i dont care about them and i wanted befor to open new clan with ally of them. i looking for a good clan and i like TheReapers members .

4Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Empty Re: Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

SyLaR

SyLaR

u couldnt even w8 for response so u join Smurfs so its considered you gave up on application

5Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Empty Re: Can i join to TheReapers ? ^^ Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

DECLINED!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum