TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to join the clan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application to join the clan Empty Application to join the clan Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

BigDango

Hello guys id like to join your clan.

My name is Dominic im 19 , im from canada

i speak french and english i use vent or ts

ive been playing ko for a long time like usko on beramus theres like 7-8 years ago( i dont remember)

i played some private servers like Lsko old 1 and new 1 i played secret ko life ko and some that i dont remember the name haha

on europea im playing a lvl 64 battle priest duff/heal
ive been playing battlepriest since ive started private servers well 3-4 year ago i think

i have dual old roc dual we wp and ske and im running on silk armor ( 2nd grade) +7/6

if your interessted u can pm me here or ingame i have the same name

Ingame name : BigDango

LvL : 64 / 65% error not 54

Class :Heal/duff Battlepriest

Previous clan : None ( in europeko)

Reason for quiting your previous clan :

How much playing per day : for now i play 3-4 per day depend on wich day i play more at week ends and winter since i have a season work and i have a sharer that prolly play more than me

Can use ventrilo : yes i can

Premium user : yes i am

Reason you making application : Because i saw that clan on Lsko idk if its the same but they looked great! and because i need a good clan to exp with

Last edited by BigDango on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm

PezZ

PezZ

It sounds good , but .. Lv to low for me and for clan i think
But GROBS will give u the final answer
try go up to level 70 , Good Luck

3Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 pm

BigDango

PezZ wrote:It sounds good , but .. Lv to low for me and for clan i think
But GROBS will give u the final answer
try go up to level 70 , Good Luck

yeah thats low but only been playing for 16 days Sad gimme a chance haha

4Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 pm

the_bank

54 lvl at 16 days is really slow man you should ve been at least 65+vbut its becouse of your online time i guess

5Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

It's not low,its too low...if you were like 65+ i would maybe give you a chance,but like this im sorry but i have to DECLINE you.

Good luck,update us with you progress maybe one day you will become part of our family Smile

http://thereapers.nstars.org

6Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 pm

BigDango

my bad im not lvl 54 im 64 90% atm

7Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:47 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

BigDango wrote:my bad im not lvl 54 im 64 90% atm

I heard some bad things about you,as scamming so your application is under CONSIDERATION again !

8Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm

BigDango

first tell me about that ¨Scamming thing¨ because i never heard some 1 calling me a scammer b4
the only bad thing i prolly did was accepting to share with a spanish guy (whosthis) that some people said he ninja looted a drop in a random party wich i never seen that drop but if u wanna tell me where u got this from would be cool .... seems like some people are trying to make me look bad... i love haters anyways

9Application to join the clan Empty Re: Application to join the clan Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

Sorry but i just gotta say DECLINED

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum