TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chubby's Apple

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chubby's Apple Empty Chubby's Apple Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:03 pm

ChubbyMcPubes

Ingame name :ChubbyMcPubes

LvL :60

Class :Priesty

Previous clan :WhyNot

Reason for quiting your previous clan :They were more afk then on,but had some nice ppl innit

How much playing per day :5-6-7

Can use ventrilo :yes

Premium user :ofc

Reason you making application :Wanne make some sweet love with all of you guys!!!,no seriously i know im not that high lvl yet but looking for a sharer atm.And im looking for some fun,Laughing,joking,And specially to learn some new ppl.And i think i can contribute something to this clan pig

Last edited by ChubbyMcPubes on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Chubby's Apple Empty Re: Chubby's Apple Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm

MikeObno

Best priest around and if he joins clan he will be the best priest in clan.... Simple!, this guy NEEDS to join, very trusty and skilleeeed player.

ACCEPTED!!!! in my opinion

3Chubby's Apple Empty Re: Chubby's Apple Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:22 pm

puRified

Best guy for sure, should seriously get this guy in. Great priest! Smile

4Chubby's Apple Empty Re: Chubby's Apple Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:26 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

ACCEPTED,becouse of Mike only (I really like that guys Razz ) if something goes wrong its ur fault Mike !!! ^^

http://thereapers.nstars.org

5Chubby's Apple Empty Re: Chubby's Apple Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

I gave you access to clan forums,before loading game read everything and post where its asked.

All new members will be on test first 10 days started from 23.november,if you start any fight with clannies,if you swear to clannies,if someone flame you and you return(in this case,just take SS and provide it to me,and he will be removed asap,no need to return with flames or swears) you will be removen from clan.We dont ask much,just to be human,mature and polite!

http://thereapers.nstars.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum