TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

sHiRiNBaBa's application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sHiRiNBaBa's application Empty sHiRiNBaBa's application Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm

sHiRiNBaBa

Yes, I have read and accepted your Most Important Clan Rules.

Ingame name :sHiRiNBaBa

LvL :80

Class :Warrior

National Points :12000

How much NPs are you ready to donate for clan? :12000

Previous clan :TheLast

Reason for quiting your previous clan : it was all planned from the beginning look at the reason for applying Smile

How much playing per day :10-12 hours

Can use ventrilo :Yes

Premium user :Yes

Reason you making application : i am actually from Blackqueens cafe and im friend with Spelbound and blackqueen from RL. I wanted to join this clan for a long time but they told me to lvl myself than make an application. So here i am LVL 80 and i want to jion reapers. i have basic understanding of english. (SpellBound helped me with the application.)

2sHiRiNBaBa's application Empty Re: sHiRiNBaBa's application Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:09 pm

the_bank

Like revengefire i can vouch for this guy too he has the same lvl english as blackqueen and he is active most of the times will be a great help at isiloon,felankor and pk parties + he is under our control like other ppl i vouched for ^^

3sHiRiNBaBa's application Empty Re: sHiRiNBaBa's application Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

SyLaR

SyLaR

i would like see face of TheLast clanies when turks start leave their clan and join us Very Happy <3 seni seviorum turkie Very Happy go go

4sHiRiNBaBa's application Empty Re: sHiRiNBaBa's application Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:37 pm

GROBS

Since we lost some warriors im gonna give you a chance to prove yourself as loyal and helpful member.

Accepted & welcome !

5sHiRiNBaBa's application Empty Re: sHiRiNBaBa's application Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 pm

the_bank

i got spies in every turkish clans they are waiting for my call to join us Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum