TheReapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheReapers

Knight online clan forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application of MitsuhideAkechi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application of MitsuhideAkechi Empty Application of MitsuhideAkechi Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Mitsu

Mitsu

Yes, I have read and accepted Most of your Important Clan Rules. see what i did there Wink I'm a little nationalist, but us dutchies dont have any real enemys in that respect so no harm done.

Hey Reapers!

My name is Alex and im 23 years old and living in Holland. I play a decent priest most of the time and i'd like to become a Reaper so here's my app.

Ingame name : iMitsuhideAkechi

LvL : 80

Class : int buffer 60/60/3/12

National Points : 3k (iknow rediculous, but belief me that will soon be better

How much NPs are you ready to donate for clan? : pretty much anything needed, have had every personal symbol in the game, so those arent much to me. I'd donate ofc the nps during pk, and if we wanna go up a grade ill donate whatever i can to help in that respect.

Previous clan : PhoenixWarlords

Reason for quiting your previous clan : Still in it with my Human BP priest. Will be dividing my time, but not my attention. I assure u. Wink

How much playing per day : It all depends right now i have alot of free time and just quit my job. It could become alot less when the next semester of my uni comes and I get a new job. But ill be active nonetheless.

Can use ventrilo : yea, have a mic too, but people tease me so i dont use it. Not sure if it works, but ill check it.

Premium user : Yes, allways able to use tpsc/swsc and also sometimes buffsc if needed for hardcore pk. DC prem for now.

Reason you making application : I'm looking to have a fun time playing EUKO, I like it so far and from what i've seen from my human point of view, you are the most organized and active english clan on orcside.

ps. If u want to know more just ask, also I don't care wether main clan or ally/sub/extension.

Hoping to be part of ur gang soon!

Mitsu

2Application of MitsuhideAkechi Empty Re: Application of MitsuhideAkechi Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:41 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

Best appliaction so far,and you left me no other choice then to accept you Smile

Welcome to TheReapers family Smile

http://thereapers.nstars.org

3Application of MitsuhideAkechi Empty Re: Application of MitsuhideAkechi Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:47 am

Mitsu

Mitsu

yay thx bounce

4Application of MitsuhideAkechi Empty Re: Application of MitsuhideAkechi Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 am

GR0BS

Admin
Admin

Mitsu wrote:yay thx bounce

Btw,i just heard nts will be avaible at 31.

http://thereapers.nstars.org

5Application of MitsuhideAkechi Empty Re: Application of MitsuhideAkechi Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 am

Mitsu

Mitsu

GR0BS wrote:
Mitsu wrote:yay thx bounce

Btw,i just heard nts will be avaible at 31.

Im allready orc with my main priest

6Application of MitsuhideAkechi Empty Hello mates! Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm

ChipsiAndFlipsi

ChipsiAndFlipsi

Indeed best aplication so far,it woud be honor to play with you,Welcome mate<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum